Important terms we address at EEXAR
I/ Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or EEXAR, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access EEXAR Service or parts of EEXAR Service.
- Website refers to EEXAR, accessible from https://www.eexar.com
- Service refers to EEXAR’s Website.
- Country refers to: China
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of EEXAR. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by EEXAR to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of EEXAR, to perform services related to the Service or to assist EEXAR in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
II/ Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
1) Types of Data Collected
a. Personal Data
While using EEXAR Service, We may ask You to provide EEXAR with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
b. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of EEXAR Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit EEXAR Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
c. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Necessary / Essential CookiesType: Session Cookies Administered by: EEXAR Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality CookiesType: Persistent Cookies Administered by: EEXAR Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit EEXAR Cookies Policy at https://www.eexar.com/cookies-policy.
2) Use of Your Personal Data
EEXAR may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain EEXAR Service, including to monitor the usage of EEXAR Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with EEXAR through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to EEXAR.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of EEXAR Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of EEXAR business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with EEXAR business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
3) Retention of Your Personal Data
4) Transfer of Your Personal Data
5) Disclosure of Your Personal Data
a. Business Transactions
b. Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, EEXAR may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
c. Other legal requirements
EEXAR may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of EEXAR
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
6. Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to EEXAR, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Social Media Features
III/ Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
- Identifiers, such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. EEXAR collects this information directly from You or from third party sources.
- Commercial information, such as subscription records. EEXAR collects this information directly from You. Internet or network information, such as browsing and search history. EEXAR collects this information directly from Your device.
- Geolocation data, such as IP address. EEXAR collects this information from Your device.
- Financial information, such as Payment Information or financial account numbers in the process of providing You with a subscription. EEXAR collects this information from You.
- Other personal information, in instances when You interact with us online, by phone or mail in the context of receiving help through EEXAR support channels; participation in customer surveys or contests; or in providing the Subscription Service.
IV/ Links to Other Websites
VI/ Contact EEXAR
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org